Hydron Split Tank FilterThe Hydron Split Tank is manufactured from the highest grade of non-corrosive materials using the latest in gel coated fibreglass technology, in addition to the standard working pressure of 4 bars.
The fibreglass filters are ideal for retrofitting. They can be delivered in two parts and assembled on site in the plant room. The two halves seal perfectly, using an o’ring and held together by a flange using bolt and nuts.
- Durability: Fibreglass vessels have a mechanical and chemical resistance superior to steel, plus fibreglass does not rust or corrode and is able to withstand damage from many types of water treatment chemicals
- Lightweight Fibreglass tanks weigh only one third that of steel vessels, whilst maintaining the same level of strength
- Easy to Maintain: Once installed they are virtually free of maintenance or repairs
- Ideal for retrofitting: They can be delivered in two parts and assembled on site in the plant room. The two halves seal perfectly, using double o’ring and held together by a flange using bolt and nuts. The filter is specifically designed to fit through existing standard size plant room doors
- Hydron Split-Tank Filters features Waterco’s “fish bones” lateral, which improves water flow distribution through the filter bed
- Optional configurations of sight glasses and lateral manholes
Inquiry - Hydron Split Tank Filter