This filter housing is proper for high-flow and heavy sediment applications. The transparent housing body is made of reinforced polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals, and the black cap is made of high-flow polypropylene for toughness. The black cap has 1'' inlet / outlet brass ports which allowed better sealed connections to the corresponding pipes. There is rubber O-ring on the top of the housing body to ensure a watertight seal. A pressure relief button on the inlet side of the cap releases pressure in the housing for changing filter cartridges.
- 20'' Big Flow Size Housing
- 1'' FNPT inlet/outlet
- Accepts all standard 20'' x 4.5'' cartridges
- FDA grade, 100% polypropylene & acrylic styrene
- Resistant to acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions & many aggressive chemicals
- Rated for up to 125 PSI & temps of 125°F
- Flow up to 35 GPM flow at 60 PSI
- Blue or Clear color filter housing
- Pressure Relief button for easy cartridge replacement
Inquiry - 20'' Big Flow Blue/Clear Filter Housing
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.